- With over 30 years of experience in Mallorca and other locations, we can guarantee the best service. As overseas property owners ourselves we completely understand the frustrations and drawbacks this can entail. With our vast experience in property management, property development, project management, and years working in the tourism industry, we are more than prepared for all eventualities.
- Website www.mallorcaestatemanagement.com reserves the right to modify these policies at any time. We invite you to periodically consult this section for possible updates and changes. Notification of any major changes may be sent to you by email or a system message to your account.
- If you wish to contact our Privacy Officer, you may contact with Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What Information do We Collect?
- Personal Information: When you sign up for a user account for any of the Services, We collect personal information, such as Full Name, E-mail address, Delivery address, Phone number, Billing address, Company name (if applicable), VAT number (if applicable), Payment method and similar contact details.
- Device Information: When you access our website or use our software, the information we collect includes IP Addresses, location data, Device ID, Advertiser ID, browser type and settings, device type and settings, and operating system (such as Android).
- Third-Party Applications or Services: We may collect information about you or others from third-party applications or services available on our Service.
For marketing emails, our partner is MailChimp. A new user who has registered will automatically be added to the Mailchimp marketing listing. We can send them mail through Mailchimp for the different campaigns for our marketing strategy. For this purpose, your first name, last name, and e-mail address will be shared with our marketing service provider. This is to keep you updated with information and offers for marketing purposes.
Users can unsubscribe from the listing by clicking on the unsubscribe link attached at the bottom of the email. If a user deletes his account from the website, he will still receive our mail from Mailchimp. But can unsubscribe him/her from getting our mail by the unsubscribe link attached to the mail.
How and why we use this Information?
- We use your information to communicate with you, to ensure our services are working as intended, to make improvements to our services, develop our business, and protect against fraud and spam.
- We use the information we collect or receive:
- To send information to you related to your account, our business purposes, and/or for legal reasons. We may use your personal information to send you service and new feature information and/or information about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- Request Feedback for our Business Purposes and/or with your Consent. We may use your information to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our Site.
- To protect our Site for Business Purposes and/or Legal Reasons. We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our Site safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention).
- To enable user-to-user communications with your consent. We may use your information to enable user-to-user communications with each user’s consent.
- To enforce our terms, conditions, and policiesfor our business purposes and as legally required.
- To respond to legal requests and prevent harm as legally required. If we receive a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond.
- For other Business Purposes. We may use your information for other Business Purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and evaluating and improving our Site, products, services, marketing, and experience.
- We provide the information we collect to third parties, such as advertisers, in order to provide you with commercial advertisements. The provision of such information generates revenue to pay in part or in whole for the Services. We do not provide personal information to third parties except for billing purposes. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here (http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp).
- We may use different technologies to process your information for these purposes. We may use automated systems to analyze your information to provide you with personalized services and personalized advertisements. And we may analyze your information to help us detect abuse such as spam, malware, and illegal content.
We implement industry-standard security measures intended to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Please be aware that no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit on or through the Service and you do so at your own risk.
Transfers of Your Information
Information collected from you may be stored and processed globally in various countries in which our Company or agents or contractors maintain facilities, and by accessing our sites and using our services, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country.
Such countries may have laws that are different, and potentially not as protective, as the laws of your own country. Whenever we share personal data originating in the European Economic Area we will rely on lawful measures to transfer that data, such as the Privacy Shield or the EU standard contractual clauses. If you reside in the EEA or other regions with laws governing data collection and use, please note that you are agreeing to the transfer of your personal data to the countries in which we operate. By providing your personal data, you consent to any transfer and processing in accordance with this Policy. We will not transfer your personal information to an overseas recipient.
Links to other Web sites and Third Party Ads
The Services may include advertisements regarding or otherwise contain hyperlinks to other websites, including those of our business partners, vendors and advertisers. Advertisements for third parties and their products may be included with the Services and those third party advertisements and websites may include a cookie, web beacons, or other device(s) of the third party. We do not have control over the cookies, web beacons, or other devices used by third parties and do not have access to whatever information they may collect. You acknowledge and agree we are not responsible for the content or for the privacy practices employed by third parties.
Disclosure of Your Information
- If you violate laws and regulations (such as sending harassment messages), we will legally disclose your personal information.
- Your payment information may be shared with third parties as needed for billing purposes and to prevent fraud.
- Personal data shall be processed and stored as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for.
- Personal data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between us and you shall be retained until such contact has been fully performed.
- Personal Data collected for the purposes of the Company’s legitimate interests shall be retained as long as needed to fulfill such purposes. Users may find specific information regarding the legitimate interests pursued by the Company within the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Company.
- The company may be allowed to retain personal data for a longer period whenever the User has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. Furthermore, the Company may be obligated to retain personal data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority.
- Once the retention period expires, personal data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification, and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after the expiration of the retention period.
For Individuals in European Economic Area, Switzerland and/or the United Kingdom
- This section only applies to individuals that access or use our Service while located in the European Economic Area, Switzerland and/or United Kingdom (collectively, the “Designated Countries”) at the time of data collection. We may ask you to identify which country you are located in when you use some of the Services, or we may rely on your IP address to identify which country you are located.
- We act as a data controller with regard to any personal information collected from individuals accessing or using its Service. A “data controller” is an entity that determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal information is processed. Any third parties that act as our service providers or are otherwise acting on our behalf are “data processors” that handle your personal information in accordance with our instructions.
- Legal Bases for Processing Your Personal Information. We describe our legal bases for processing throughout this Policy. Below is a list of the purposes described in our policy with the corresponding legal bases for processing:
Users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes;
- provision of Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with the User and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof;
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Owner is subject;
- processing is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Owner;
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner or by a third party.
In any case, we will gladly help to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
- Your Individual Rights. We provide you with the rights described below when you use our Service. If you would like to exercise your rights under applicable law, please contact us at email@example.com. Please note, that we may seek to verify your identity when we receive an individual rights request from you in order to ensure the security of your personal information.
Right to Withdraw Your Consent. If we ever asked for your consent to process your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. A withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of our processing or the processing of any third parties based on consent before your withdrawal.
Right of Access. Upon your request, we will provide you with a copy of your personal information in our files without undue delay and free of charge, unless we are permitted by law to charge a fee. Your access may be limited to the extent it would adversely affect the rights and freedoms of other individuals.
Right to Rectification (or “Correction”). You may request to correct or update any of your personal information in our files. We may provide you with the ability to update some or all of your personal information directly via the Services.
Right to Erasure (or the “Right to be Forgotten”). Upon your request, we will erase any of your personal information in our files that: is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed; was collected in relation to processing that you previously consented to, but later withdrew such consent; or was collected in relation to processing activities to which you object, and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for our processing.
Right to Restriction. You have the right to restrict our processing of your personal information under certain conditions. During the time which restriction of processing applies, we will only process your restricted personal information with your consent or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest. We will inform you if or when the restriction is lifted.
Right to Object. You may object to our processing at any time and as permitted by applicable law if we process your personal information on the legal bases of: consent; contract; or legitimate interests. We may continue to process your personal information if it is necessary for the defense of legal claims, or for any other exceptions permitted by applicable law.
Right to Data Portability. If we process your personal information based on a contract with you or based on your consent, or the processing is carried out by automated means, you may request to receive your personal information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to have us transfer your personal information directly to another “controller,” where technically feasible unless the exercise of this right adversely affects the rights and freedoms of others. Your right to data portability only applies to personal information provided by you to us.
Notification to Third Parties. When we fulfill your individual rights requests for correct (or rectification), erasure, or restriction of processing, we will notify third parties also handling the relevant personal information unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate effort. Upon your request, we will identify such third parties.
Automated Individual Decision-Making, Including Profiling. You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing of your personal information, including profiling, which produces legal or similarly significant effects on you, unless an exception applies under applicable law.
Limitations to Individual Rights Requests. We may limit your individual rights requests in the following ways:
- Where denial of access is required or authorized by law;
- When granting access would have a negative impact on other’s privacy;
- To protect our rights and properties; and
- Where the request is frivolous or burdensome.
Transfer of Your Personal Information. We transfer your personal information subject to appropriate safeguards as permitted under the applicable data protection laws. Specifically, when your personal information is transferred out of the Designated Countries, we have the required contractual provisions for transferring personal information in place with the third-parties to which your information is transferred. For such transfers, we rely on legal transfer mechanisms such as Standard Contractual Clauses or we work with U.S.-based third parties that are certified under the EU-U.S. and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework.
Right to Lodge Complaints. If you believe that we have infringed or violated your privacy rights under applicable law or this Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, so that we can work with you to resolve your concerns. You also have a right to lodge a complaint with a competent supervisory authority situated in a Member State of your habitual residence, place of work, or place of the alleged infringement.
Cookies and similar data collection technologies
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18. In the case we discover that a child under 18 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do the necessary actions.
Changes to the Policy
Any information that is collected is subject to the Policy in effect at the time such information is collected. We may, however, modify the Policy from time to time. If such change has been made, we will provide you additional forms of notice of modifications or updates as appropriate under the circumstances. Your continued use of our website or services following the change of the Policy will mean you accept those changes.
If you have any questions about this Policy, you can contact us at email: email@example.com
This page was last updated on June 30, 2022.